Terms of Service
You must read carefully and agree to Subhash Chandra Foundation’s terms of services before posting any petition or creating login information for lawful purposes.
- You must provide a valid name, zip code, and working email id while creating an account with the Subhash Chandra Foundation on this website.
- You must not use any other public groups, fictitious or individual’s credentials while registration. You may be asked to verify information provided in your account.
- You must not use this website account for any illegal or unlawful activities.
- You may be contacted regarding your activities using your account information on the website.
- You agree to never hold Subhash Chandra Foundation’s operator, name or any other details responsible for any damage having resulted from any direct or indirect use of your account on this website.
- You agree that your user account may be deactivated or deleted at any time at the sole discretion of the Subhash Chandra Foundation’s operators, without any justification or notification.
- You agree that this user account agreement can be changed at any time from by Subhash Chandra Foundation’s operators, changes will be posted on site and you will frequently check back for any changes.
Petition Posting & Signing Petition Agreement:
- You must read, understand and agree to this agreement before posting any petition on the website.
- You will never use online petition posting for any illegal or unlawful purpose, in this condition Subhash Chandra Foundation reserves rights to modify, deactivate or delete the petition posted by you and may permanently ban you from posting further petitions.
- Subhash Chandra Foundation does not provide any warranty/guaranty about functionality, suitability of the website.
- You must agree to indemnify the Subhash Chandra Foundation’s operators for any claim, damages, either direct or indirect, from any active, inactive or deleted petitions that are posted on the website, or by any and all operations of this website.
- You must follow strict content guidelines set by the Subhash Chandra Foundation, in which you agree - not using/posting any objectionable, abusive, racial, slanderous or defamatory content in your petitions or in your signatures while signing other petitions.
- Any such content violation will result in permanent removal of petition and ban from all Subhash Chandra Foundation services.
- You agree that signatures posted on this website are not legally valid signatures and they hold no value and cannot serve proof of identity except supporting your petitions.
- Violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
- Pornography, adult, and mature content.
- Hacking / cracking content.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia related content.
- Excessive profanity in content.
- Gambling or casino related content.
- Weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns) related content.
- Sales or promotion of prescription drugs.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.